What data do we collect?
Space Park Leicester collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Space Park Leicester with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to receive e-newsletter
- Register to attend one of our events
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Keep you up to date on news and events at Space Park Leicester.
How do we store your data?
Space Park Leicester securely stores your data within a secure CRM system.
We will keep your name and email address for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing you from our database.
Space Park Leicester would like to send you information about news and events.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Space Park Leicester from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Space Park Leicester would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Space Park Leicester for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Space Park Leicester corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Space Park Leicester to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Space Park Leicester erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Space Park Leicester restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Space Park Leicester processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Space Park Leicester transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us